AWOL

I have been awol - absent without leave - for some time. I had lost the desire to work on anything. After I had the flu in January, I had fatigue and aches for weeks. I finally am feeling better. The other thing is I have had a custom onesie and diaper cover to finish and hadn't, been putting it off. Ann of Gorgeous Things addressed sewing for others this week on her blog. If it's something I create and decide to sell, great. Custom things bog me down. I don't know why. Then I can't sew at all, so I am going to be very choosy in the future about taking orders. I am almost finished, which is good. I can give it to her tomorrow at church. Then I am free for my Monday, which is child-free, the oldest 3 in school and the little one at her mothers' day out. Hopefully, my inspiration is returning and I can get back to creating and finishing UFO's. I want to restock the etsy shop - with the things I want to make.

Comments

I hope you had your sewing day! I agree that sewing for others is the pits. It really sucks the mojo out of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns