I am so out of touch with sewing right now

I have had a hard time getting to the machine lately. You bloggers are so busy at your sewing and I haven't touched the machine to speak of in weeks. 4 kids home for summer, work out side the home everyday for 4-5 hours per day plus helping my husband with his invoices, in and out of the house and car, library trips, store, bible schools, etc, in 100 degree weather are taking a toll on me. I am exhausted in the evenings. Plus child #2, the handicapped one, had day surgery, so I have had to keep up with him healing. Hopefully some sewing will happen soon.

On the other hand, tomorrow is our oldest's 10th birthday - 10 years ago tonight we got the call for our baby being born and to head up to Dallas to meet her (she's adopted). We had a party for her today. We also celebrated our 20th anniversary this month.

Comments

It sounds like you're busy! Congratulations on 20 years, that is lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns